What do I need to bring to my UK student visa appointment?
In all cases, you will need the following:
- Passport (both current and expired)
- CAS letter.
- Completed online application form.
- VFS center Appointment letter.
- IHS payment confirmation receipt.
- Academic transcripts (as indicated in your CAS form)
- English Language Test transcripts (if applicable)
- Passport size photo.
What do I need for Tier 4 visa appointment?
Documents you’ll need to apply
- proof you have enough money to support yourself and pay for your course – this will vary depending on your circumstances.
- a valid ATAS certificate if your course and nationality require it.
- proof of parental or other legal guardian consent if you’re under 18.
What do I need to bring to BRP appointment?
What you’ll need. Bring your passport or travel document with your vignette sticker in when you collect your BRP . You’ll get your vignette sticker when your visa application is approved. You have permission to come to the UK within 90 days of getting it.
What should I bring to my biometrics appointment for UK student visa?
When you visit the ASC for your biometric appointment, you must take your current passport and a copy of your appointment confirmation letter, which will be sent by VFS Global when you book your appointment. Mobile phones, cameras, and other recording devices are not permitted inside the ASC .
What do I need to bring for UK visa appointment?
When you go to your appointment, you’ll need to bring: a printed copy of your appointment confirmation document with a QR code. your passport or travel document.
This must be a:
- photo driving license.
- national identity card.
- UK Biometric Residence Permit.
What documents are required for student visa?
- Passport with 6 month validity.
- Passport size photographs.
- Photo copy of passport.
- Proof of residential address.
- Copy of online filled form.
- University admission letter.
- University details.
Do we need to submit original documents for UK visa?
You must provide your current passport or other valid travel document with all applications and when travelling to the UK. Some passport holders may need to provide alternative evidence of their identity and nationality. Your passport must have at least 1 page blank if you use it to apply for a visa.
What documents are needed for visa?
KNOW WHAT DOCUMENTS YOU NEED FOR YOUR VISA-Visa Knowledge. Original passport with at least six months of remaining validity and with blank visa pages, a photocopy of the passport’s data page and the photo page if it is separate.
How much bank statement is required for UK visit visa?
You must submit 6 months of bank statements that clearly show your monthly salary and financial commitments. There must not be any large deposits of cash other than your salary. Total savings must be at least twice your proposed UK trip expenses.
What documents are required for biometric appointment?
Which documents should I take to my biometrics appointment? You should take the original copy of your USCIS biometrics appointment notice, your receipt letter (from the filed application or petition), and photo identification (e.g. passport, green card, employment authorization card, driver’s license, etc.).
What is proof of application Ukvcas?
Your original valid passport. Your original Biometric Residence Permit (if you have one) Either originals or copies of your other supporting documents. Either originals or copies of your application form, document checklist and signed declaration.
What documents are needed for biometrics?
Documents required for the OFC Appointment for biometrics
- Your passport that will not expire at least 6 months after your intended period of stay.
- Your DS-160 confirmation page.
- Your appointment confirmation page.
- Visa application Fee receipt.