How do I apply for a final exit visa?
Steps to complete the service
- Select ‘Individuals’ and login to Absher.
- Select ‘E-services’ then click on ‘Workers Services’.
- Select ‘Issuing of Final Exit Visa for Non Iqama’.
- Fill in the required information.
- Select the individual for whom you would like to issue the final exit visa.
- Click ‘Issue Final Exit Visa’.
How can I get a copy of my final exit visa in Saudi Arabia?
To obtain a final exit visa, the residence permit is submitted to the passports authority with a final exit visa request form. If the passport or residence permit is lost, the incident must be reported to the passports authority within 24 hours.
How much does final exit cost?
|The Service||Points||Fees (SAR)|
|Cancel exit re-entry visa||175||35|
|Issue final exit visa||250||50|
|Cancel final exit visa||175||35|
|Transfer resident service||250||50|
How much is final exit visa in Saudi Arabia?
The fee for exit/re-entry visa is SAR 200 for the first two months and SAR 100 for each additional month. The fee can be paid online, using the dependent’s Iqama number.
How can I get final exit with expired Iqama?
Final Exit with an expired Iqama
- The sponsor will log in to his Ministry of Labor account.
- Select “issue work permit for the final exit”.
- Choose the “employee“.
- then select the option of “release”.
- The sponsor will pay the Maktab Amal Fee.
- The work permit will be issued for 180 days.
How do I pay my exit reentry visa online?
In order to pay exit reentry visa fee through NCB Bank;
- Download NCB Bank mobile application.
- Log in to your account.
- After this, select the following settings; SADAD. SADAD Payments and Refunds. Biller: Alien Control. Service: Issue Exit Reentry Visa. Select Unregistered. Iqama ID: Iqama Number.
How can I get final exit paper from Saudi Arabia Online?
In order to check the final exit visa status without an Absher account; Open the MOL website https://www.mol.gov.sa/services/inquiry/nonsaudiempinquiry.aspx. Enter your Iqama number if Iqama has been issued. Otherwise, enter your border number or passport number.
How can I check my exit entry online?
Follow these steps to check exit reentry visa status online:
- Open official website of MOI KSA.
- Go to Electronic Inquiries.
- Go to Passport.
- Click on “Public Query Exit/Re-entry Visa Status”
- Enter Your Iqama Number.
- Enter your Sponsor ID.
How do I renew my Saudi exit reentry visa?
For Re-Entry Visa Extension
- Passport of the candidate.
- Passport must be valid for minimum 6 Months.
- Letter from the sponsor in original with KSA Ministry attestation.
- Passport must have a validity of minimum 6 Months.
- Copy of Valid Iqama.
- 2 Colour photographs. Ticket.
Can Final Exit be Cancelled?
An e-service provided by the General Directorate of Passports via the Absher platform, which enables beneficiaries to request cancelling final exit visa for workers.
How do I print my exit re-entry visa?
Click on the “Print Visa” button. Finally, the exit re-entry visa of the selected dependent will appear on your screen and you can take a print of it now.
Print exit re-entry visa for Dependents
- Click on the “Services” tab under Family Members.
- Select “Visa Services” from the given options.
- Click on the “Next” button.
How long a person can stay in Saudi Arabia after final exit?
How long can you stay in Saudi Arabia after stamping your final exit visa? The validity of the final exit visa is 60 days from the date it is issued.
Can exit reentry visa be extended?
Residence permit validity must be equal to or more than (90 days plus the number of days entered), in the event of extending a single exit-reentry visa for which the duration in days was chosen.