How can I get exit reentry visa in Absher?
Request Type: Exit Re-entry Visa (Single). Return Before: Max 30 days. Click on the “Next” button. Click on the “Confirm” button to request the exit re-entry visa.
- Click on the “Services” tab under My Services.
- Select “Passports” from the given options.
- Click on “Visa Requests“.
How can I get exit reentry visa in Saudi Arabia?
How to Get an Exit/Re-Entry Visa in Saudi Arabia? The Exit/Re-Entry visa process is initiated by the sponsor company or individual through the Absher portal. The Business Establishments eServices section of the website allows companies to apply for re-entry visas for employees.
How can I extend my re-entry visa in Saudi Arabia through Absher?
Steps to complete the service
- Login to Absher platform.
- Select (Passport Services) from the list of e-services.
- (Choose the service (Visit Visa Extension.
- Enter the required information and attachments.
- Pay the fees.
- Submit your application.
How can I get exit reentry visa online?
How to issue Exit Re-Entry / Final VISA
- Issue Exit Re-Entry VISA. – Click on “Log in” and follow the log in procedures (if you are not registered, please click on “New User” to create an account” …
- Cancel Exit Re-Entry VISA. – Click on “Log in” and follow the log in procedures. …
- Issue Final VISA. …
- Cancel Final VISA.
How do I extend my exit reentry visa after expiry?
For Re-Entry Visa Extension
- Passport of the candidate.
- Passport must be valid for minimum 6 Months.
- Letter from the sponsor in original with KSA Ministry attestation.
- Passport must have a validity of minimum 6 Months.
- Copy of Valid Iqama.
- 2 Colour photographs. Ticket.
How do I use Final Exit in Absher?
Steps to complete the service
- Select ‘Individuals’ and login to Absher.
- Select ‘E-services’ then click on ‘Workers Services’.
- Select ‘Issuing of Final Exit Visa for Non Iqama’.
- Fill in the required information.
- Select the individual for whom you would like to issue the final exit visa.
- Click ‘Issue Final Exit Visa’.
How do I check my Absher exit re-entry status?
Check Exit Re-Entry Visa status Online using Muqeem and without Absher
- 3- Enter your Iqama number or Visa number by selecting the appropriate option for you.
- 4- Choose one of Visa Number, Passport Number, Name, Date of Birth, Iqama Expiry Date or Visa Expiry Date. …
- 6- Click On Check.
How do I get Absher final exit paper?
Check Final exit Visa without Absher
Open the MOL website https://www.mol.gov.sa/services/inquiry/nonsaudiempinquiry.aspx. Enter your Iqama number if Iqama has been issued. Otherwise, enter your border number or passport number. Enter captcha code.
Can I extend exit re-entry visa Saudi Arabia?
An expat is eligible for visa extension if they return to the KSA within 30 days of the expiry of their exit/re-entry visa. …
How do I extend exit re-entry visa outside in Saudi Arabia?
For employees, a letter signed and stamped by the sponsor addressed to the Saudi Consulate abroad requesting them to extend the single/multiple re-entry visa. 5. For dependents , the Exit & Re-entry Visa Extension Form to be filled in Arabic through the Ministry of foreign affairs’ website (www.mofa.gov.sa).
What happens if exit visa expires?
Final Exit with an expired Iqama
A final exit visa with an expired iqama can only be issued within 30 days of Iqama expiry. In order to do that; The sponsor will log in to his Ministry of Labor account. Select “issue work permit for the final exit”.
How can I check my exit entry online?
Follow these steps to check exit reentry visa status online:
- Open official website of MOI KSA.
- Go to Electronic Inquiries.
- Go to Passport.
- Click on “Public Query Exit/Re-entry Visa Status”
- Enter Your Iqama Number.
- Enter your Sponsor ID.