Which of the following is a famous tourist spot in Italy?
Its great cities of art, like Rome, Venice and Florence are world famous and have been attracting visitors for centuries. Besides its art treasures Italy also features beautiful coasts, alpine lakes and mountains. No wonder it is often nicknamed the Bel Paese (beautiful country).
What is the most visited site in Italy?
The Most Visited Tourist Attractions In Italy
|1||Colosseum, Palatino, and Roman Forum||5,625,219|
|3||Uffizi Gallery and Vasari Corridor||1,875,785|
What is the most common tourist attraction?
The 50 most visited tourist attractions in the world
- 8: Disneyworld’s Magic Kingdom, Orlando.
- 7: Faneuil Hall Marketplace, Boston.
- 6: Grand Central Terminal, New York City.
- 5: Niagara Falls.
- 4: Union Station, Washington D.C.
- 3: Central Park, New York City.
- 2: Times Square, New York City.
- 1: Las Vegas Strip.
Why is Italy a popular tourist destination?
People mainly visit Italy for its rich culture, cuisine, history, fashion and art, its beautiful coastline and beaches, its mountains, and priceless ancient monuments. Italy also contains more World Heritage Sites than any other country in the world (58).
What is the most popular tourist attraction in the world 2020?
Rome’s Colosseum has been named the world’s most popular attraction for the second consecutive year, according to new traveler booking data from TripAdvisor. The famed arena was closely followed by the Louvre Museum in Paris, and the Vatican in Rome on the list of can’t miss sites for travelers.
What is the most visited tourist attraction in Europe?
The sights most visited by tourists in Europe
- Notre Dame in Paris. …
- Louvre Museum in Paris. …
- Sagrada Familia in Barcelona. …
- Alhambra in Granada. …
- St Peter’s Basilica in Vatican City in Rome. …
- Colosseum in Rome. …
- The British Museum in London. …
- National Gallery in London.