What are the concepts of tourism services?
tourism services means the following services: visitor and regional information centres; exhibition, convention and amusement complexes; heritage, tourism and cultural centres; animal parks and aquariums; guided tours and other educational services operated by local government for the benefit of tourists, visitors and …
What are the tourism products and services?
Types of Tourism Products
- Accommodations; For example, Taj, ITC Hotels.
- Transportation; For example, Owning taxis, luxury buses, and boats.
- Retail Travel Agents.
- Tour Operators.
- Shopping Centers such as malls.
- Cinema Theatres such as PVR.
- Restaurants for Food and Beverages.
- Tourism Information Centers.
What is the basic concept of tourism?
The basic concept of tourism is based on the movement of people outside their own place of residence i.e. home area. Therefore, tourism can be considered as the movement of people within a city, state, country or across international boundary.
What is the concept of tourism product development?
• The study defines Tourism Product Development as: Defining Tourism Product. Development. The Process by which the resources of a destination are shaped to meet the requirements of international and domestic customers.
What are the tourism products and services in the Philippines?
In terms of tourism products, the Philippines strength lies in sun and sea, diving, nature, and education tourism (for ESL courses). Still being developed are farm, leisure, and cruise tourism. Admittedly, we are weak in city life.
What are the products of tourism?
Tourism products include all services or experiences that are offered primarily to tourists in the destination they are visiting, such as accommodations, restaurants, fishing trips, hunting excursions, aurora tours, sightseeing trips, museums, cultural centres, arts and crafts stores, or Indigenous cultural experiences …
What is the importance of promoting tourism products and services?
The purpose behind tourism marketing is to promote the business, make it stand out from rivals, attract customers, and generate brand awareness. Many modern tourism marketing strategies make use of the internet, with websites, online adverts, email and social media platforms often playing a key role.
What are the seven basic concepts of tourism law?
1) Travel is a legal right, 2) Reliable and safe transportation must be readily available, 3) Safe and adequate accommodations must await the traveller, Page 2 185 4) All travellers should have access to such accommodations, 5) Travel and accommodation costs must be reasonable, 6) Regulation of the travel and tourism …
What is the concept of tourism management?
What is tourism management? Tourism management is a multidisciplinary field that includes all activities related to the tourism and hospitality industries. It prepares candidates with the experience and training required to hold managerial positions in food, accommodation and tourism industry.