What was the most visited tourist attraction in 2019?
This is the second year in a row that the Colosseum has held the number one spot, after receiving 7.4 million visits in 2019.
- Louvre Museum, Paris. …
- Vatican Museums, Rome. …
- Statue of Liberty, New York City. …
- Eiffel Tower, Paris. …
- Basilica of the Sagrada Familia, Barcelona. …
- French Quarter, New Orleans. …
- Anne Frank House, Amsterdam.
What is the most visited tourist attraction in the world?
The 50 most visited tourist attractions in the world
- 8: Disneyworld’s Magic Kingdom, Orlando.
- 7: Faneuil Hall Marketplace, Boston.
- 6: Grand Central Terminal, New York City.
- 5: Niagara Falls.
- 4: Union Station, Washington D.C.
- 3: Central Park, New York City.
- 2: Times Square, New York City.
- 1: Las Vegas Strip.
What is the #1 most visited place in the world?
London. England’s vibrant capital, London, will draw close to 18.82 million people this year, making it the number one most visited city in the world.
What were the top 3 most visited countries in the world in 2019?
Top 10 most visited countries in 2019
- What are the most visited countries in the world?
- England (36.9 million tourists)
- Germany (39.4 million tourists)
- Thailand (39.7 million tourists)
- Mexico (44.9 million tourists)
- Turkey (52.5 million tourists)
- Italy (64.6 million tourists)
- China (67.5 million tourists)
What is the most popular tourist attraction in the world 2020?
Rome’s Colosseum has been named the world’s most popular attraction for the second consecutive year, according to new traveler booking data from TripAdvisor. The famed arena was closely followed by the Louvre Museum in Paris, and the Vatican in Rome on the list of can’t miss sites for travelers.
Which city has most visitors in 2019?
Top 20 Most Visited Cities in 2019
- Bangkok, Thailand – 22.78 million visitors.
- Paris, France – 19.10 million visitors.
- London, UK – 19.09 million visitors.
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates – 15.93 million visitors.
- Singapore, Malaysia – 14.67 million visitors.
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 13.79 million visitors.
Which country has the most tourists 2019?
Based on 2019 tourism numbers, the most visited countries are:
- France – 89.4 million.
- Spain – 83.7 million.
- United States – 79.3 million.
- China – 65.7 million.
- Italy – 64.5 million.
- Turkey – 51.2 million.
- Mexico – 45.0 million.
- Thailand – 39.8 million.