What is the procedure to get approval from Department of Tourism Government of India for travel agent?
The recognition as an approved Travel Agent shall be granted by the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India, New Delhi initially, for five years, based on the Inspection Report / Recommendations of a Committee comprising of concerned Regional Director and a member of TAAI.
How can I get tourism license?
Following are important documents that have to be submitted for approval of travel and tourism license.
- Duly filled application form.
- Passport copy of the applicant.
- Clean criminal record certificate of company’s owner and manager.
- Studies for feasibility of the project.
The process of becoming a travel agent is very easy as you require a high school diploma to become one. On top of that many employers prefer additional formal training along with good communication and computer skills among the travel agency applicants.
What is tourism package?
Package tourism is formed when several tourists travel in an organized way by using pre-arranged services. It is produced, marketed, and sold by commercial tourism companies (tour operators/wholesalers) at an inclusive price.
How do I verify a travel agent?
A great way to check if a travel agency is legitimate is by checking that the company names on the paperwork match with who you have paid. There’s no harm in double checking your bank account and credit card statements for names and amounts paid.
What are the documents required for travel agency?
List of enclosures reqested: Enclosed:
- Approval from Dept. of Tourism.
- IATA Approval Letter.
- Memorandum of articles.
- Shop Act License.
- Latest Financial Audited Documents.
- Membership Certificate of the National Association.
How can I get tourism license in India?
CHECK LIST TO BE FOLLOWED AT THE TIME OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS FOR LICENSING OF TOUR OPERATORS/TRAVEL AGENTS etc.
- Duly filled in Form TTO.
- Draft for Rs. …
- Draft for Rs. …
- Copy of approval of Ministry of Tourism, Govt. …
- Copy of document showing status of applicant, i.e., proprietor, partnership firm, company etc.
How can I register my travel agency in Uttar Pradesh?
For Uttar Pradesh State Tourism Development Corporation Office contact click here: uttarpradesh tourism. Applicant has to visit the Uttar Pradesh State Tourism Development Corporation and obtain the application form from the respective officer.
How much is tourism license in Dubai?
Cost of a travel agency license
As a general rule of thumb, however, the travel agency license cost in Dubai starts from around AED 20,000 for a single owner with eligibility for one visa.
How can Licensing be defined?
Definition: Licensing is defined as a business arrangement, wherein a company authorizes another company by issuing a license to temporarily access its intellectual property rights, i.e. manufacturing process, brand name, copyright, trademark, patent, technology, trade secret, etc.
How can I get UAE tourism license?
Documents needed to obtain a Dubai Tourism License
- Application form.
- Applicant’s passport (copy)
- Proof of educational and professional qualification of manager.
- The Company owner and the manager should produce a certificate that endorses no criminal record.
- Civil Aviation Authority’s NOC.